All work is carried out at our well equipped facility located in Olifantsfontein (Clayville), and is performed under our DQS ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems certification.
Quality Standards Thermaspray adheres to:
- BS EN 1395; 2007. Thermal spraying – acceptance inspection of thermal spraying equipment (flame spraying including HVOF, arc spraying and plasma spraying).
- BS EN ISO 14920:1999. Thermal spraying – spraying and fusing of self-fluxing alloys.
- EN 13214. Thermal spraying – thermal spray coordination.
- BS EN 14616:2004. Thermal spraying – recommendations for thermal spraying.
- BS EN 13507; 2010.Thermal spraying – pretreatment of surfaces of metallic parts and components for thermal spraying.
- BS EN ISO 14921; 2010. Thermal spraying – procedure for the application of thermally sprayed coatings for engineering components.
- BS EN ISO 14922; 1999. Quality requirements of thermally sprayed structures.
- BS EN ISO 14923; 2003. Thermal spraying – characterization and testing of thermally sprayed coatings.
- BS EN 582:1994. Thermal spraying – determination of tensile adhesive strength.
- BS EN ISO 17836:2004. Thermal spraying – determination of the deposition efficiency of thermal spraying.
- BS EN ISO 14924; 2005. Thermal spraying – post treatment and finishing of thermally sprayed coatings.
- ISO 14918; 1998. Thermal spraying-approval testing of thermal sprayers.
- BS EN ISO 14731:2006. Welding coordination – tasks and responsibilities.
- ISO 15614-7:2007. Specification and qualification of welding procedures for metallic materials – welding procedure test overlay welding.
- BS EN ISO 15609:2004. Specification and qualification of welding procedures for metallic materials – welding procedure specification.
- EN ISO 15607:2003. Specification and qualification of welding procedures for metallic materials – general rules.
- Eskom level 1 certified company for both PTA welding / cladding and thermal spray coatings